At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries, with more markets on the way, and our B2B payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.2 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 180+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
Today, the Product function is organized into two main teams: Tech and Product Development. Overall, the Product function employs 50+ people and has full responsibility for the prioritization and development of our products, including internal products such as financial reporting tools or risk management. We’re organized in smaller teams but work towards the same overall goals. We also work closely with the various commercial teams to push our products to the market.
Now we’re looking to centralize our product operations by establishing a third team within the Product function, Product Operations. This is where the 2nd line Specialists will work.
About the role:
As 2n line Support, you’ll act as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) during incidents affecting our services, communicating both with internal and external stakeholders. This role will report to the Product Operations Manager.
What you'll do:
- Initiate and lead the incident handling process and gather required resources to remediate issues as quickly as possible
- Perform system monitoring and act when necessary
- Provide business impact updates to both internal and external stakeholders (in verbal and written form)
- Prepare customer-facing communications for status updates and incident reports
- Provide required notifications and updates on all incidents within established service levels
- Participate in post-mortem meetings and work with Product Owners, the Tech team, or any other relevant team, to identify and solve root cause
- Coordinate and act as SPOC, with support leaders and technical experts to ensure swift resolution of incidents in accordance with the Incident Management process
- Ensure that Incident Management KPIs are recorded and their targets are met
- Ensure that the detection, initial diagnosis and prioritization of all incidents are effectively and consistently applied
- In cooperation with relevant or affected stakeholders, teams or people, conduct post-incident analysis and ensure accurate root cause of incidents is captured and appropriate preventive actions are identified
- Make recommendations to improve the incident Management process
- Design and continually improve processes and metrics
- Work closely with Product Owners on major incidents to correlate them to requested changes
- Form a part of a specialists team, available 24/7 (including being available on “stand by”)
Who you are:
- You have experience working with online payments
- You have 2+ years of experience in support, 2nd line or incident management teams
- You are curious, energetic and focused and you never let things slip between your fingers
- You’re analytical and a problem solver with good decision making skills
- You’re good at multitasking and prioritizing especially in high-stress situations
- You have a track record of working with different stakeholders, both internal and external
- You’re familiar with JIRA and Desk or similar ticketing tools
- You have a technical background and education and you know basic SQL
- Fluent in English; Swedish is a plus
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We are a team because we work together. But we are a great team because we trust and respect each other.
Emma Attar Holm
I’m constantly impressed by the people I work with. There are a lot of experts, but they’re all incredibly humble so you feel comfortable asking questions.