At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 350+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Account Management team at Trustly:
The Account Management team is responsible for the commercial relationships with our existing customers. Our primary focus is to form strong and long-lasting relationships with our customers and ensure that we develop our existing business, directly contributing to Trustly’s rapid growth. In addition, being closest to our customers, we play a crucial role in picking up on new trends and listening to customers’ requests to relay to our Product Development teams. We also travel to relevant industry events to meet potential customers as well as our existing customers.
Besides working hand-in-hand with the Sales teams, you’ll work closely with departments such as Tech, Customer Support, Marketing, Legal and Compliance. The range of tasks will be wide and you can expect emphasis on the following areas:
What you'll do:
- Upsell to existing clients, e.g. adding new markets, products and functionalities of Trustly’s service portfolio applicable to the e-commerce industry
- Drive volume to your customer portfolio as well as build and maintain strategic customer relationships over time
- Occasionally travel to meet customers and attend relevant industry events
- Achieve individual sales targets as well as team KPIs
- Analyse business models to ensure efficient customer consultancy
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Trustly and coordinate and prioritise customer development requests
- Take part in negotiating, creating and executing joint client-marketing campaigns as well as pricing models
- Collaborate with people in many different departments, playing an important part in creating engagement and awareness
Who you are:
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We ran an internal Hearthstone tournament with prizes and a commentator. How cool is that?