At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries, with more markets on the way, and our B2B payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.2 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 160+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the role:
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join the Gaming Account Management department in our Sliema, Malta or London, UK office.
This position will be critical in building and maintaining long-term relationships with large international clients across the Gaming vertical. You will work closely with our sales and technical specialists as well as our other Account Managers.
What you’ll do:
- Up-and-cross sales towards existing customers (upselling new markets, products or functionalities that Trustly offers)
- Take part in negotiating, creating and executing joint marketing campaigns with the merchant
- Develop and prioritize customer product/service requests
- Secure KYC and customer reporting
- Build relationships and long-term strategic cooperation with assigned customer accounts
- Analyze customer services and traffic patterns to give advice to grow the customer business
- Conduct thorough analysis on various pricing models with regards to pricing negotiations
- Follow up on service delivery and service levels and make sure proper customer escalations paths are provided for any feedback
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the department KPIs
- Attend industry events across Europe
Who you are:
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in an account management role for complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments)
- You have an analytical mind and are able to discuss and negotiate pricing models with major merchants
- You’re great with people and know how to sell
- You understand financial flows and can contribute to our roadmap ahead
- You have international experience and great written and verbal communications skills in English
- You are humble but have a strong business acumen
- You have a higher university degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or similar
If you are ready to take on a new challenge and want to be a vital part of our growth and expansion into new markets, get in touch!