At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is fast, simple and secure. Today, our payment products are available in 29 European countries and attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.5 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 180+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
About the Account Manager role:
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a highly motivated Account Manager to join the Gaming Account Management team in our Malta or Stockholm office.
This position will be critical in building and maintaining long-term relationships with large international clients across the Gaming vertical. In this role, you will work closely with our Sales team and Technical Specialists, as well as our other Account Managers.
What you’ll do:
- Manage up-and-cross sales towards existing customers (upselling new markets, products or functionalities that Trustly offers)
- Take part in negotiating, creating and executing joint marketing campaigns with the merchant
- Develop and prioritize customer product/service requests
- Secure KYC and customer reporting
- Build relationships and long-term strategic cooperations with assigned customer accounts
- Analyze customer services and traffic patterns to advise on customer growth
- Conduct thorough analysis on various pricing models with regards to pricing negotiations
- Follow up on service delivery and service levels and make sure proper customer escalation paths are provided for any feedback
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the department KPIs
- Attend industry events across Europe
Who you are:
- You have a higher university degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or similar and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a sales or account management role in the financial services industry (specifically payments)
- You have an analytical mind and are able to discuss and negotiate pricing models with major merchants
- You understand financial flows and can contribute to our roadmap ahead
- You are humble with a strong business acumen
- You thrive in a social environment and know how to create positive and long-term relationships
- You take great pride in your work and strive for excellence with drive and endurance
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written
- It’s a bonus if you speak other languages and have previous international experience