At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 4 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 210+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Finland, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Account Management team at Trustly:
The Account Management team is responsible for the commercial relationships with our existing merchants. Our responsibilities includes forming strong and long lasting relationships with our merchants and ensure that we develop our existing business, which directly contributes to Trustly’s rapid growth. In addition, being closest to our customers, we play a crucial role in picking up new trends and customer requests and to feed that to our product development team. We travel to relevant industry events together with the Sales team to meet potential customers as well as our existing customers.
Besides working hand in hand with the Sales teams, you will work closely with all departments such as Tech, Customer Support, Marketing, Legal and Compliance. The range of tasks will be wide and you can expect emphasis on the following areas:
What you'll do:
- Up-sales towards existing clients (new markets, products or functionalities of Trustly’s service portfolio.
- Drive volume to your customer portfolio as well as build and maintain strategic customer relationships over time
- Travel to meet customers and attend relevant industry events
- Achieve individual sales targets as well as team KPI’s
- Analyse business models to ensure efficient customer consultancy
- Be the voice of the customer at Trustly and coordinate and prioritize customer development requests
- Take part in negotiating, creating and executing joint client marketing campaigns as well as pricing models
Who you are:
- To be successful in this role we prefer that you have minimum 3 years of experience in an account management role for complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) as well as a higher university degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or similar
- You have an analytical mind and are able to discuss and negotiate pricing models with major customers
- For this role, evolving long lasting relationships and knowing how to sell comes naturally to you
- You have ownership mentality, an analytical mindset and strong negotiation skills
- You need to be humble but with a strong business acumen
- You understand financial flows and can contribute to our roadmap ahead
- As we are an international company it is crucial that you have international experience and great written and verbal communications skills in English
If you are ready to take on a new challenge and want to be a vital part of our growth and expansion into new markets, apply now!
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We ran an internal Hearthstone tournament with prizes and a commentator. How cool is that?