At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 5 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 240+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Account Management team at Trustly:
The Account Management team is responsible for the commercial relationships with our existing customers. Our responsibilities include forming strong and long-lasting relationships with our customers and ensuring that we develop our existing business, directly contributing to Trustly’s rapid growth. In addition, being closest to our customers, we play a crucial role in picking up on new trends and listening to customer requests to relay to our Product Development teams. We travel to relevant industry events to meet potential customers as well as our existing customers.
Besides working hand in hand with the Sales teams, you will work closely with departments such as Tech, Customer Support, Marketing, Legal and Compliance. The range of tasks will be wide and you can expect emphasis on the following areas:
What you’ll do:
- Up-sell to existing clients, e.g. new markets, products and functionalities of Trustly’s service portfolio
- Drive volume to your customer portfolio as well as build and maintain strategic customer relationships over time
- Travel to meet customers and attend relevant industry events
- Achieve individual sales targets as well as team KPIs
- Analyze business models to ensure efficient customer consultancy
- Be the voice of the customer at Trustly and coordinate and prioritize customer development requests
- Take part in negotiating, creating and executing joint client-marketing campaigns as well as pricing models
Who you are:
- To be successful in this role, we prefer that you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in an account management role for complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments), as well as a higher university degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or similar.
- You have an analytical mind and are able to discuss and negotiate pricing models with our largest and most valuable clients.
- Developing long-lasting relationships and selling come naturally to you.
- You need to be humble but with a strong business acumen.
- You understand financial flows and can contribute to our roadmap ahead.
- As we are an international company, it is crucial that you have an international mindset and excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We ran an internal Hearthstone tournament with prizes and a commentator. How cool is that?