At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process nearly 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 210+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the BI and Data Analytics team:
Trustly’s BI and Data Analytics team serves the whole organization with data insights. It currently consists of one BI Developer and one Data Engineer but as our company grows at a fast pace, so does the demands on the team. We have recently rolled out Qlik Sense as the analytics tool within the organization and need a new talented BI Developer to join us and help us fulfill all data insight wishes of the Commercial, Product and Finance departments.
What you’ll do:
- Create interactive reports in Qlik Sense that enable stakeholders within the company to do data discovery themselves, thereby getting relevant insights
- Learn the data model of our production database so that you can pull out relevant information that should be imported into Qlik Sense
- Develop clean, efficient and maintainable ETL scripts
- Work together with our Data Engineer to create and maintain a good data model in Qlik Sense and our analytics database
- Set up static reports in NPrinting that are distributed periodically by email
- A university degree, preferably from a technical field as we are looking for someone with a developer mindset
- At least a few years of experience working with BI and/or software development
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience from Qlik Sense/Qlik View is a big bonus but not a must
- The ability to set your own agenda and take responsibility for the team’s backlog
- Willingness to learn new tools/techniques and always strive to automate and simplify things