At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 4 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 230+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Finance at Trustly
The Finance team today consists of some 20 full-time employees across the Accounting, Payroll, Controlling, Cash Management and Banking Relations team. The majority of the team is located in Stockholm with team members also in Malta and Spain.
About the role
The Cash Management team is responsible for the cash flow in the company. You will maintain an overview of the cash on our corporate and client accounts while always trying to improve the flow. You’ll work with providing support to the Commercial, Product and Tech departments. Part of this will be to perform tests in order to improve our existing products and develop new ones. You will also work closely with all Finance teams and assist with payment information, account information and other matters.
- Investigate and identify transactions
- Assist our product and tech teams with bank integrations
- Handle internal requests from our customer support
- Work closely with other teams within the Finance function
- Test our bank integrations
- Monitor and handle our cash management system
- Assist our Product Operations team during incidents
- Handle Cash Management and FX
- Work closely with our Banking Relations team in the process of setting up new bank accounts across the world
- A degree in Economics or similar from high school
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- History of relevant accomplishments
- Computer literacy
- Highly dependable
- Team player
- Structured and organised
- High integrity and reliable
- Informative and able to handle sensitive information
- Able to investigate and think individually
- Good communication skills
- Additional language is meriting