At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Tech at Trustly:
The Tech team is one of the fastest growing teams in the company. We are currently about 100 people and are divided into 20 engineering teams. To support Trustly’s growth, we are hiring developers at all levels.
About the DevOps Engineer role:
You will be part of the Platform team which is responsible for building and improving infrastructure and tools to support all parts of the company. Automating the setup and configuration of our systems using technologies such as Ansible. You will be part of the team responsible for our setup, both on-prem and cloud, including technologies like Kubernetes, Istio, Prometheus, Grafana, LDAP and many more.
The team currently consists of 8 people and a team lead, but as the company continues to grow, we need additional colleagues to help us build a scalable and fully redundant server environment for handling payment transactions 24/7.
It’s expected that you are comfortable communicating in English both in speaking and writing. If you happen to have a Kubernetes cluster in the basement, that is a good thing.
Who you are:
- You are looking for the challenge. Building up solutions to empower people to give their best is one of your goals.
- New technologies are exciting to you and stuff you don´t know is merely stuff you haven´t learned yet.
- Doing repetitive work manually is boring for you, instead you build solutions that automate those tasks.
- You are not scared of writing your own code if the task requires it.
- You seek understanding for the problems of your colleagues and stakeholders and have open minded discussions with them if clarification is necessary.