At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries and our payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.2 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 200+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
About Tech at Trustly:
Trustly is a tech company at heart. Two of our three founders are developers and the Tech team is one of the fastest growing teams in the company. Currently we are about 45 people, but to support Trustly’s growth, we are hiring at all levels.
About the role:
In this position you will be responsible for our Platform Team, their daily tasks, the agile process, delivery and having fun! To succeed in this role, you need experience in software development and likely experience as an agile team lead or project manager/scrum master. Our Platform team has grown to five people and they are now in need of a team lead. The team uses Kanban as agile method and is responsible for things like software components, deployment pipelines, hardware, operating systems, network, etc.
The team’s mission is as follows:
- We provide an environment that hosts Trustly´s software in a way that gives our customers the best possible experience of our products.
- We support the developers and provide tools so that they can be as effective and efficient as possible.
- Daily agile leadership of a group of developers
- Continuous development and improvement of the teams agile process
- Possibly staff liability
- Hands-on development
- Collaboration with stakeholders within the company, such as Product Owners and CTO
- Relevant technical education (engineer or system development)
- At least one year experience of agile leadership (Scrum Master, team lead or similar)
- Experience with system development, DevOps and architecture
- Leadership skills (it’s more important to be a good leader than to have vast experience)
- Well-structured way of working
- Fluent in Swedish and English