At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries and our payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.2 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 170+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
About the Marketing team:
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, creative group of 14 people based in Stockholm. Together we work to make Trustly a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. We plan and attend industry events, conduct market research, collaborate with partners to launch campaigns and more, always with measurable KPIs in mind. We have lots of fun outside the office as well, whether we’re mastering the art of making dumplings or boating in the archipelago.
About the role:
As Digital Marketing & Analytics Specialist, you will manage Trustly’s investments and performance across all digital channels. As Trustly is a digital company at its core, digital marketing plays a significant part in delivering more business to the company. We are looking for a person with a natural affiliation for numbers and who possesses an analytical mindset. You are probably also a very curious person who loves to explore different paths to find recipes for success.
The role is part of the digital team that also manages all the code on the website. The Marketing team also has a creative unit that produces formats for digital channels today; in other words, you will have access to specialists who you will collaborate with to be successful in your role.
The position is on a 12-month temporary contract due to maternity leave but there is a chance for you to join as a full-time employee.
What you’ll do
- Architect, implement and improve new and existing sales flows and funnels across our website and digital channels with sales and product teams
- Create, manage and optimize PPC campaigns for success on platforms like Google, Twitter, LinkedIn and others while delivering results within budget
- Analyze campaign metrics/data and provide interpretation and suggestions for improving performance and ROI
- Perform periodical full SEO website analysis, develop and implement a website SEO strategy that includes growth in organic search results through content generation, link building, on-page optimization, etc.
- Create website product pages, landing pages and blog content in line with traffic and lead generation goals
- Research, identify and implement new consumer behavior analytic tools to create a tailored user experience
- Monitor and report on digital marketing KPIs, identifying areas for improvement and proactively implementing solutions
- Build metrics dashboards, data capture and reporting from channel analytics and in-house data systems
- Review traffic in Google Analytics and actively report trends and issues
- Track social media trends and coordinate efforts and optimize reach with PPC campaigns
Who you are
- You are self-motivated and resourceful, with strong research abilities and excellent analytical skills
- You have a passion for marketing, advertising and online content development
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience managing SEM/PPC campaigns
- You are certified in Google Analytics and AdWords (preferred), and will successfully complete Google AdWords Certification if not already obtained
- You have experience with the Adwords Editor, the Keyword Planner Tool, or other keyword research tools
- You are able to manipulate large AdWords data sets in Excel with vlookup and preferably VBA
- You have experience working on projects with other teams such as sales and product to improve and maintain lead acquisition processes
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You have excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- You are familiar with multi-channel campaign execution (email, social, SEM, and additional channels)
- You are highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- You have experience with programmatic advertising technologies
- You have hands-on experience with Salesforce and marketing automation
- You are knowledgeable of and have interest in digital apps and mobile sites