At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process nearly 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 200+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Marketing team:
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, creative group of 13 people and together we work to make Trustly a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. We plan and attend industry events, conduct market research, collaborate with partners to launch campaigns and more, always with measurable KPIs in mind. We have lots of fun outside the office as well, whether we’re mastering the art of making dumplings or paddleboarding in the archipelago.
About the role:
As Digital Marketing & Analytics Specialist, you will manage Trustly’s investments and performance across all digital channels. To be successful in the role as Digital Marketing Specialist we believe that you are familiar with multi-channel campaign execution such as email, social, SEM, and additional channels and are highly proficient in Microsoft tools as well as Google Analytics. As Trustly is a digital company at its core, digital marketing plays a significant part in delivering more business to the company. You are probably also a very curious person who loves to explore different paths to find recipes for success.
The role entails:
- SEM: Proven experience in creating, managing and optimizing highly converting PPC campaigns on platforms like Google, Twitter, LinkedIn and others while delivering results within budget.
- SEO: SEO Knowledge, On-page/Off-page, develop and implement a website SEO strategy that facilitates growth in organic search results through content generation, link building, on-page optimization, etc.
- Analytics: Review traffic in Google Analytics and other analytic tools, actively report on trends and issues, track social media trends and coordinate efforts to optimize reach of PPC campaigns.
- Conversion optimization: architect, implement and improve new and existing sales flows and funnels across our digital channels, create engaging website product and landing pages, craft blog content in line with traffic and lead generation goals.
- Reporting: Monitor and report on digital marketing KPIs, identify areas for improvement and proactively implement solutions, build automated metric dashboards, data capture and reporting from analytics channels and in-house data systems.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for marketing, advertising, and content development and are skilled at building quality customer experiences primed for conversion.
- For this role, you have at least 2 years of experience managing SEM/PPC campaigns, as well as in technical SEO.
- To be successful in this role, you likely have a relevant academic degree or equivalent work experience and you are preferably certified in Google Analytics and AdWords.
- As a self-motivated and resourceful person, you have strong research abilities and excellent analytical skills.
- You're a distinguished team player with strong projects management skills and enjoy cross-functional collaboration.
- You understand the importance of both quality content and great customer journeys, as well as their impact on the long-term investment in digital marketing.
- You’re experienced in taking the customer’s seat and testing everything from content and SEO/SEM to landing pages, analytics and reporting.
- As we are a global company operating in various markets, you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Swedish is a plus.
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We're proud to be an incredibly diverse group where everyone uses their skills to make Trustly better every day.
Making the world prettier, one pixel at a time.