At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is fast, simple and secure. Today, our payment products are available in 29 European countries and attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process more than 3 million monthly transactions.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
We are a team of 180+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Marketing team:
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, creative group of 14 people based in Stockholm. Together we work to make Trustly a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. We plan and attend industry events, conduct market research, collaborate with partners to launch campaigns and more, always with measurable KPIs in mind. We have lots of fun outside the office as well, whether we’re mastering the art of making dumplings or boating in the archipelago.
About the role:
As Digital Marketing & Analytics Specialist, you will manage Trustly’s investments and performance across all digital channels. To be successful in the role as Digital Marketing Specialist we believe that you are familiar with multi-channel campaign execution such as email, social, SEM, and additional channels and are highly proficient in Microsoft tools as well as Google Analytics. As Trustly is a digital company at its core, digital marketing plays a significant part in delivering more business to the company. You are probably also a very curious person who loves to explore different paths to find recipes for success.
The role entails:
- SEM: Proven experience in creating, managing and optimizing highly converting PPC campaigns on platforms like Google, Twitter, LinkedIn and others while delivering results within budget.
- SEO: SEO Knowledge, On-page/Off-page, develop and implement a website SEO strategy that facilitates growth in organic search results through content generation, link building, on-page optimization, etc.
- Analytics: Review traffic in Google Analytics and other analytic tools, actively report on trends and issues, track social media trends and coordinate efforts to optimize reach of PPC campaigns.
- Conversion optimization: architect, implement and improve new and existing sales flows and funnels across our digital channels, create engaging website product and landing pages, craft blog content in line with traffic and lead generation goals.
- Reporting: Monitor and report on digital marketing KPIs, identify areas for improvement and proactively implement solutions, build automated metric dashboards, data capture and reporting from analytics channels and in-house data systems.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for marketing, advertising and online content development with at least 2 years experience managing SEM/PPC campaigns as well as SEO.
- Have a relevant academic degree or equivalent, you are preferably certified in Google Analytics and AdWords.
- Self-motivated and resourceful with strong research abilities and excellent analytical skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Swedish is a plus.
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
Making the world prettier, one pixel at a time.
Creativity is all about ignoring boundaries and letting your mind go.