At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Finance at Trustly:
The Finance team today consists of some 30 full-time employees across the Accounting, Payroll, Business and Financial Controlling, Cash Management, Tax, Finance Application and Banking Relations teams. The majority of the team is located in Stockholm with team members also in Malta and Spain.
What you'll do
- Help scale and administer Trustly's financial systems with focus on the ERP system NetSuite
- Support the entire business in financial system related questions and supplier contracts
- Responsible for requirement specifications to suppliers and coordinating integrations made by these
- Responsible for planning the technical roadmap
- Responsible for continuous update, development and automatization of relevant systems
- Ad Hoc projects
Who you are:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience from working with financial systems
- Good understanding of system integrations
- Have previously worked with requirement specification and suppliers
- Business oriented, committed and have the ability to work towards set goals whilst being flexible
- Quality oriented and have excellent communications skills - see the value in having "outside the box" dialogues
- Fluent in verbal and written English