At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries, with more markets on the way, and our B2B payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2015, we processed €1.7B in transactions and have a 100% growth forecast for 2016.
We are a team of 135+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Role
In order to support the profitable growth of the business, Trustly is now seeking a Financial Controller.
The ideal candidate has a strong drive to improve controls and financial process to help support the growth of Trustly.
- Perform sample checks to verify process and accuracy of numbers. Sample checks of e.g. Sales commissions, Account Management Commissions, Pricing in transaction system, Expenses, Card bills, Team event expenses, Balanced R&D expenses
- Document bank balance checks
- Assist in preparing reports to the FSA
- Document, monitor and evaluate processes related to financial reporting
- Ensure good internal control in processes related to financial reporting
- Analyze of tax & VAT structuring
- Yearly review and update of Transfer pricing documentation and policy
- Bachelor or Master’s degree qualified in Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience from one of the Big 4 accounting firms
- Good knowledge of evaluation and documentation of processes and testing of internal controls
- Good knowledge of external financial reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Works actively with continuous improvements and is driven by developing and improving processes and routines
- Accurate, structured and responsible
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn and develop
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicator and presentation skills