At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 280+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Tech at Trustly:
About the role:
What you'll do:
- Be a part of our front-end development team and build the UI for the next generation payment platform using React.
- Learn new methods and techniques in a team where pair and mob programming is part of the daily methodology.
- Work closely with other developers, scrum masters, team leaders and product owners on a daily basis.
Who you are:
- Effective communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with React or other similar frameworks
- Experience and/or an interest in UX