At Trustly, we envision a world in which people can use their bank in a smarter way, whether for paying directly from it or using it as a way to securely verify yourself or information about yourself. Today, our products are available in 29 European countries and attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming.
In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process more than 3 million monthly transactions.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
We are a team of 180+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Helsinki, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the role:
We are now looking for an ambitious individual who’s passionate about discovering new technologies and implementing solutions at the peak of innovation. We prefer that you have previous experience from working in a marketing team, a web design agency or in a similar environment. In addition, you have built websites and web apps with great user experiences and delivered highly optimized landing pages for page speed, usability and conversion.Your main focus will be on front-end and back-end web development across our multiple channels including our main website, partners portal, developer portal and other micro websites and services.
To be successful in this role you communicate your ideas comfortably and clearly with fellow developers and with non-tech team members alike. You have a skill on simplifying ideas and communicating solutions in a simple manner. You’re not afraid of learning new programming languages when needed, feel excited about taking an old codebase and rewriting it into a modular scalable web solution. Furthermore, you are a team player and value being part of a team with great people.
- 3+ years experience as full stack web developer
- Tech know-how within object oriented development and architecture
- Broad backend experience within Php or Node.JS or Ruby
- Experience in building public-facing, mobile-first responsive websites and web apps that work elegantly across commonly used browsers
- Demonstrated ability to often take on challenging web development problems and to find ways to solve it innovatively
- Strong knowledge and experience in web security fundamentals and best practices
- Thorough knowledge in Version Control using Git
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and help to determine priorities based on time, complexity, availability, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
Making the world prettier, one pixel at a time.
At Trustly, I feel appreciated and free to be myself.