At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process nearly 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 200+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Business Specialist team at Trustly:
The Business Specialist team is a newly created team within Commercial Strategy that provides the vital link internally between Commercial and Product teams, but also externally between Trustly and merchants’ own product departments. We will be building out a team to cover each of our verticals.
About the Gaming Business Specialist role:
As a Gaming Business Specialist, you will focus on the best way to sell Trustly’s services to Gaming merchants to better enable our Sales and Account management teams. You will achieve this by gaining a deep understanding of Gaming merchants’ needs from a payments provider, from both a commercial and technical perspective. Tasks will include helping to develop value propositions and collateral for sales and AM teams, supporting sales processes with technical knowledge of Trustly’s products, and helping to shape Trustly’s product development for the Gaming vertical. This will require working across different teams within Trustly, as well as building relationships with merchants’ product owners. You should have a background in the Gaming industry to really understand how Gaming companies operate in order to service them better.
What you’ll do:
- Learn and develop in-depth technical knowledge of Trustly’s product offering
- Understand merchants’ technical requirements and clearly articulate Trustly’s value proposition in the Gaming vertical
- Provide technical sales support to Gaming Sales and AM teams during sales processes
- Build strong internal relationships with Product and Integrations teams, providing input on how to optimize and prioritize Trustly for the Gaming vertical
- Develop and maintain close external relationships with merchants’ product teams
- Keep abreast of developments in the Gaming industry
- Frequent travel to Stockholm, where our Product team is located, is a requirement
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in the Gaming industry (preferably in payments), or at a similar role at a payments company
- You are able to articulate complex technical details in an easy to understand manner
- As we are a tech business at our core, you must have a genuine interest in technology, financial technology and/or payments
- You have a strong willingness to learn, are a good communicator and a creative problem solver
- Fluency in English is a must; other languages are a bonus
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We ran an internal Hearthstone tournament with prizes and a commentator. How cool is that?