At Trustly, we are passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products, available in 29 European countries, attracts global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, the private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider. We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 280+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in UK, Spain, Malta, Germany and Finland. Together, we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you will do here will make a great impact.
About the Marketing team at Trustly:
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, creative group of 16 people based in Stockholm. Together we work to make Trustly a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. We plan and attend industry events, conduct market research, collaborate with partners to launch campaigns and more, always with measurable KPIs in mind. We have lots of fun outside the office as well, whether we’re mastering the art of making dumplings or boating in the archipelago.
About the role:
As a Graphic Designer at Trustly, your talent will serve the whole company. Your primary role will be to create functional but compelling graphic design elements on both digital and printed touchpoints. You will work in a team together with two other Graphic Designers, which will give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow as designer. Trustly also works with a talented design agency, so you’ll have the opportunity to develop new skills on the job and be part of many exciting projects.
You will ensure world-class delivery of Trustly’s brand experience with graphic design in all channels including presentations, sales collateral, banners, landing pages, social media content, office supplies, branded merchandise, internal communication content, user experience design and much more. Furthermore, you will collaborate with various members of the PR, Digital, Fairs & Events, Content, HR and Sales functions, which tests your ability to communicate and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Who you are:
- For this role, we prefer that you have a university degree or equivalent.
- We believe that a successful candidate has at least a couple of years of experience from a similar role, preferably as a designer working with graphic or web related tasks.
- You are a natural communicator with great interpersonal skills and are eager to learn new skills.
- As we are a tight team, it is important that you are an outstanding team player with the ability to work independently and under tight deadlines.
- To be successful in this role, you must have solid knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch as well as PowerPoint, Keynote and InDesign.
- You are a motivated multi-tasker, have an eye for detail and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Your colleagues would describe you as effective, curious and detail-oriented.
- As we are a global company operating on multiple markets, being fluent in English is a requirement. Swedish is a bonus.
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
Making the world prettier, one pixel at a time.
At Trustly, I feel appreciated and free to be myself.