At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services, and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 4 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 220+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Marketing at Trustly:
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, creative group of people and together we work to make Trustly a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. We plan and attend industry events, conduct market research, collaborate with partners to launch campaigns and more, always with measurable KPIs in mind. We have lots of fun outside the office as well, whether we’re mastering the art of making dumplings or paddleboarding in the archipelago.
About the role:
As a Growth Marketing Specialist you will help Trustly’s business grow by creating and executing co-marketing activities with particular focus on our gaming vertical, and be driving new and exciting growth hacks to boost acquisition and optimize conversion.
To be successful in the role as Growth Marketing Specialist we believe that you are very familiar with marketing KPIs such as Acquisition, Activation and Retention and terms like CRM, LifeCycle, CPA, LTV and ROI within the gaming or e-commerce environment.
As Trustly is a digital company at its core, optimizing the conversion and UX-UI of the end-user on our merchants plays a significant part in delivering more business to the company. You are probably also an inquisitive person who loves to explore different paths to find recipes for success.
What you’ll do:
- CRM - Marketing Campaigns: Drive and deliver merchant marketing campaigns for Gaming clients (and not only), with a particular focus on VIP customers.
- Conversion optimization: architect, implement and improve new and existing flows and funnels across our digital channels and merchants checkouts
- Analytics and Reporting: Monitor and report on digital marketing KPIs, identify areas for improvement and proactively implement solutions, data capture and reporting from analytics channels and in-house data systems.
Who you are:
- To succeed in this role, you likely have at least two years of experience in a similar role within CRM, or Digital Marketing within gaming or e-commerce environment.
- You are passionate about Growth Hacking, Performance Marketing, and UX-UI
- You are always organized and never let details slip through your fingers
- You are energetic, curious, focused and ready to roll your sleeves up to get the job done
- Problem-solving and multitasking come easily to you, and you know when and how to prioritize and confidently make decisions in high-stress situations
- You are comfortable working with different stakeholders, both internal and external
- As we are an international company operating on various markets, it is crucial that you are a natural communicator who is fluent in English (additional European languages is a plus) and you find it easy to get along with others
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
Making the world prettier, one pixel at a time.
We're proud to be an incredibly diverse group where everyone uses their skills to make Trustly better every day.