At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider. We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 350+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Örebro, Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland, UK, The US and in Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you do here will make a great impact.
About the Marketing team at Trustly:
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, passionate and creative group of about 18 people based in Stockholm and Malta. Together we work to grow Trustly into a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. Our mission in the marketing channels team is channel strategy, execution and performance together with development of marketing technology to enable and support the continuous growth agenda.
About the role:
As Head of Marketing channels, you are leading a specialist team of digital marketers, web developers and project managers. Currently the team consists of 9 specialist, all based at our head office in Stockholm, servicing all markets globally. As our Head of Digital Growth & Marketing you will be responsible for strategy and execution for channel distribution, online and offline channels and also the development of owned- and third party channels. You will be responsible for the continuing transformation of the marketing team as a key driver for growth. In addition to this you will be responsible for establishing and ensuring a data- driven process within all marketing executions as culture and core way of work.
In the position as Head of Marketing Channels at Trustly you will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing integrated online and offline marketing strategy with wider company communication plans
- Monitor KPIs vs targets, base actions on data driven insights and steer towards team and company goals
- Ensuring that our brand message is consistent across all channels and marketing efforts
- Increase Merchant and Consumer brand awareness, preference and consideration
- University degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business, IT, Communications, or equivalent
- Experience from similar roles in global fast growing tech companies and/or a media agency track record
- Experience working with data driven processes and decision making
- Experience in working with marketing technology such as Content Management, Marketing automation platform, Ad- and media platforms, analytics and insight tools
- Overall marketing experience with ability to carry out all digital functions
- Excellent business acumen and capabilities to connect business strategy, marketing strategy and technology
- Excellent communication and leadership skills Great project management, organisational, and analytical skills
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
I love working at Trustly because the company treats tea drinkers and coffee drinkers equally.
Creativity is all about ignoring boundaries and letting your mind go.