At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries and our payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.2 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 160+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
Today, the Product function is organized in two main teams; Tech and Product Development. Overall, the Product function employs 50+ people and has full responsibility for the prioritization and the development of our products, including internal products such as financial reporting tools or risk management. We’re organized in smaller teams but function as a group towards the rest of the organization. In particular, we work closely with the various commercial teams regarding our go-to-market strategy.
We’re now looking to centralize our product operations by establishing a third team within the Product function: Production Operations. To begin, we’re now looking for the right leader to take on the role as Head of Product Operations.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for you as an ambitious leader to join the Trustly journey. Since this is a new position in the company, you will be building the role together with your manager, your team and your colleagues. As Head of Product Operations you report to the Chief Product Officer.
What you’ll do:
- Constantly look to improve general operations and business support processes within and across functions
- Develop and improve incident and change management processes both within the Product function and across Trustly
- Develop and improve existing reporting and process measurements
- Define and report KPIs to stakeholdersProduce management information, including relevant incident and change reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of incident management
- Ensure that all relevant functions are constantly informed about the incident and change management process
- Maintain routines for communication to relevant stakeholders (both internal and external) throughout and after the incidents as well as ahead of, and after, change management
- Lead the work to develop and improve efficient processes for incident and change management handling, together with the Product and Tech teams
- Act as Product Owner for our system monitoring tools to ensure we’re well equipped to detect and handle system abnormalities
Who you are:
- You have at least 2 of years of experience working with online payments, preferably from a similar role
- You are an experienced leader who enjoys building, managing and developing your team, perhaps with experience as an Operations Manager or within an operation management team
- You’ve worked as an Operations Manager, or within an Operation Management team, for 4+ yearsYou are energetic and focused; you never let things slip between your fingers
- You are a problem-solving generalist who is process- and structure-oriented
- You have a solid track record of working with and managing different stakeholders
- You have a good technical understanding and perhaps you even know some SQLFluent in English; Swedish is a plus!