At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 250+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Tech at Trustly:
Trustly is a tech company at heart. Two of our three founders are developers and the Tech team is one of the fastest growing teams in the company. Currently we are about 50 people, but to support Trustly’s growth, we are hiring at all levels.
The Information Security Engineer will be a part of Tech’s Platform Team, which supports both the office and developers, and provides tools so that they can be as effective and efficient as possible.
- Implement automated technical solutions to support Information Security and Compliance efforts
- Perform or provide guidance on technical activities for delivering effective host, network, data and application security
- Analyze, troubleshoot and investigate security-related information systems anomalies based on platform reporting, network traffic, log files, host-based and automated security alerts
- Maintain, configure and analyze network and host-based security platforms: Vulnerability scanning systems and tools, Security Information & Event Management (SIEM)
- Champion security with development teams to make their code more secure, primarily through manual code/architecture review and educational activities
- Consult, evangelize, and teach theoretical and practical security to groups of varying sizes, disciplines, and experience levels
- You have a university degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering and possibly a master’s degree in Information Security. We believe the ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years of information security experience.
- You have an interest in security technologies and you have worked with IDS/IPS, SIEM, WAF, Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing software
- You have experience working with Cloud Providers (IaaS, PaaS, Saas) and you feel comfortable working with Docker and Kubernetes
- Any security certificate (e.g.: SSCP, CompTia Security+ or similar) will be considered a merit, however it’s not required
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are a must, and any other language skills, especially are merited
- You have experience as a developer or working with application developers and experience dealing with the application security life cycle (SDLC)