At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is fast, simple and secure. Today, our payment products are available in 29 European countries and attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.5 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 170+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
About the Integration team at Trustly:
The Integration team currently consists of 3 people based in Stockholm. Together, the team makes sure that merchants successfully integrate Trustly’s API so that they can start using our products. When the team isn’tbusy integrating, they like to get together to go mini-golfing, go-karting and more!
About the role:
As an Integration Specialist, you will be part of our Integration team based in Stockholm. You will be talking directly to developers and technical project managers on the merchant’s side to oversee and coordinate the integration process, ensuring that the merchant understands our API and implements it correctly. You will also work closely with our Sales team and assist them in technical discussions during the sales process.
What you’ll do:
- Support merchants during the integration process
- Verify that merchants have integrated our API correctly before they go live
- Support our Sales and Account Management teams in technical discussions with merchants
- Improve our processes and routines within the Integration team
- Update our online API documentation
Who you are
- You are social, outgoing and a strong relationship builder
- You have broad technical knowledge; programming experience is a plus
- You have 2+ years of experience working in a technical role
- You are analytical and are resourceful when it comes to solving problems
- You have a basic understanding of computer networking and HTTP, basic SQL skills
- Previous experience working with system integration and/or online payments is a bonus but not a must
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal; Swedish is a plus