At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming.
In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 6 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 250+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Tech at Trustly
The Tech team is one of the fastest growing teams in the company. We are currently about 60 people and are divided into 11 engineering teams. To support Trustly’s growth, we are hiring developers at all levels.
What you'll do
- Be a part of our development team and build new product features, as well as our next-generation system platform
- Develop and build scalable systems together with our Java and database developers
- Work closely with other developers, scrum masters, team leaders and product owners on a daily basis
- Contribute as a team player
Who you are
- Experience as a developer in C#, Java or any object oriented language on a professional level.
- Comfortable in full lifecycle development, from drafting application design to implementing and supporting it
- Experience in testing, from unit to integration level
- The ability to clearly understand and articulate complex problems
- Fluent in English