At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries, with more markets on the way, and our B2B payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.9 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 180+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Tech at Trustly:
Trustly is a tech company at heart. Two of our three founders are developers and eight years later, they are still an integral part of the Tech team. You’ll work alongside them and other talented and motivated developers who will help you learn and grow. The Tech team is one of the fastest growing teams in the company. Currently we are about 30 people, but to support Trustly’s growth, we are hiring developers at all levels.
About the role:
- Develop Trustly’s iframe, used by our end users, and our Back Office tool, used by our customers
- Collaborate with product owners, team leads and other developers to discuss requirements and implement solutions
- Manage code reviews
- Contribute as a team player
- Effective communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience working in FinTech
- Experience working with back-end development and databases
- Experience and/or an interest in UX and graphic design