At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 350+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta; and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the role:
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a highly motivated Junior Account Manager to join the Gaming Account Management team in our Stockholm office. This position will be critical in building and maintaining long-term relationships with large international clients across the Gaming vertical. In this role, you will work closely with our Sales team and Technical Specialists, as well as our other Account Managers.
What you'll do:
- You will go through a best-in-class training process and you will be mentored by the senior managers internally in order to develop in this role
- Manage up-and-cross sell towards existing customers (upselling new markets, products or functionalities that Trustly offers)
- Take part in commercial negotiations and other supporting activities with respective customer
- Build relationships and long-term strategic cooperations with assigned customer accounts
- Develop and prioritize customer product/service requests
- Conduct a thorough analysis of customer services and traffic patterns using number-crunching techniques to derive value-driven business decisions
- Work thorough analysis of various pricing models with regards to pricing negotiations
- Work towards achieving the individual targets and reaching the department KPIs
- Collaborate with different departments internally to help deliver projects for customers
- Attend industry events
- Travel regularly to Malta
Who you are:
- You have experience working either in commercial, sales account management or similar roles within industries such as financial services, gaming, fintech or information technology
- You consider yourself good with numerical problem-solving skills and willing to learn new skills to further evolve in this area
- You’re hard-working, love learning new things and solutions-oriented
- You have the ability to explain complex topics in a clear and understandable way
- You are humble and eager to learn and build a strong business acumen
- You thrive in a social environment and know how to create positive and long-term relationships
- You take great pride in your work and strive for excellence with drive and endurance
- You have ownership mentality and accountability
- You are fluent in English, both verbal and written and it’s a bonus if you speak other languages
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We ran an internal Hearthstone tournament with prizes and a commentator. How cool is that?