At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries, with more markets on the way, and our B2B payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.9 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 180+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Tech at Trustly:
We are looking for more talented people to join our Java team, responsible for building and maintaining our bank integrations. We are a young, dynamic, fast growing company leading the development of the payments industry. The work you do at Trustly matters and will make a difference. What you do will be used and appreciated by people in their everyday life, every day.
Why work at Trustly?
We value personal development. At Trustly you work in teams together with talented and motivated people who will help you learn and grow in your career. And we always make sure to have fun! Great breakfast, Friday beer, health benefits, VR room – and more!
- Back-end java development
- Developing new solutions and bank integrations
- Maintenance of our software solutions related to our bank integrations
- Troubleshooting production issues
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer science or related field
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate complex problems
- Strong interest in Open Source technologies
- Java programming skills
- Experience in SQL
- Other back-end experience
- Interest in financial technology
- Github profile or other code examples