At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 350+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Örebro, Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland, UK, The US and in Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Marketing team at Trustly:
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, passionate and creative group of about 18 people based in Stockholm and Malta. Together we work to grow Trustly into a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. Our mission in the marketing channels team is distribution strategy, execution and performance together with development of marketing technology to enable and support the continuous growth agenda.
About the role:
As one of the pillars of marketing is data, we are looking for an analytics specialist to be responsible for data gathering ( what and why) and to make sense of all that data to turn them into insights, improvements, trends and actions.
We are looking for someone who can help lead the marketing department into a modern data driven way of working. The person will help develop KPIs tied to marketing and business goals, and find ways to visualize and track progress of these. In addition to this you will help your co-teams to break down internal silos by driving cross-functional change based on analysis and insights. Help design and lead implementation of full measurement plans, making sure that collected data is activated and reported to key stakeholders.
We believe the person has a strong business acumen and capabilities to deeply understand the connection between business strategy and technology. In addition to this you have a strong understanding of the growth potential lies in aligning technology, data and people within sales and marketing.
In the position as Marketing Analytics Specialist at Trustly you:
- Have a passion to work operationally and in tight cooperation with the different dimensions of marketing (for example media buying, analytics, optimization, automation) to understand how these can be aligned and improved
- Deeply understand best practice marketing processes and align technology solutions to optimize those and drive business growth for our clients
- Have a data-driven approach to analytics, ranging from collecting / assembling to analysing and letting data argue your cases
- Be able to demonstrate the ROI of choices made around platforms, channels, audiences etc and the LTV connected to acquired customers
- Stay up to date with the latest trends with data driven sales and marketing
- University degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business, IT, Communications, or equivalent
- Experience of data- and analytics-driven marketing and communications as well as its relationship with technology
- Experience from a number of marketing data management-platforms from vendors such as Google, Adobe, Qliksense, SalesForce etc.
- Solid communication skills - be a friendly and valuable addition to both the team and the company on a global level
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
Making the world prettier, one pixel at a time.
At Trustly, I feel appreciated and free to be myself.