At Trustly, we are passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products, available in 29 European countries, attracts global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, the private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider. We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 280+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in UK, Spain, Malta, Germany and Finland. Together, we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you will do here will make a great impact.
In a world of exponential marketing development, businesses need to get their people, processes and technology aligned. Trustly has the mission to unlock a world in which online payments are fast, simple and secure for everyone — merchants, consumers and banks alike. We are working with the largest gaming, e-commerce players and financial companies across Europe. We are now looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to our growing Digital Team in Stockholm.
About the Marketing team at Trustly:
The Marketing team is a tight-knit, creative group of 16 people based in Stockholm and Malta. Together we work to make Trustly a trusted and treasured brand in the payments industry. We plan and attend industry events, conduct market research, collaborate with partners to launch campaigns and more, always with measurable KPIs in mind. We have lots of fun outside the office as well, whether we’re mastering the art of making dumplings or boating in the archipelago
About the role:
You will be a central part of shaping our fast growing company and your input around defining and automating crucial touchpoints in customer journeys, marketing automation and lead nurturing will be invaluable. You will work closely with stakeholders in the whole organisation across global European and US markets. The role is places in the Marketing channels team and you will report to Head of Marketing Channels.
What you’ll do:
- Build inbound marketing, automated workflow and email campaigns to help users navigate right in our product offering and find the most suitable solution.
- Analyse and understand best practice marketing processes and technology solutions to optimize and drive business growth.
- Segment, structure and analyse customer-centric data in order to improve existing and define new audiences.
- Design, develop and lead the implementation of prospect & lead nurturing strategy and ensure that new and existing customers remain engaged.
- Develop KPIs, visualize and tracking tied to marketing automation and business goals.
- Ensure a state- of - the - art marketing automation practices and alignment with the latest developments within the lead generation and nurturing.
- Build and maintain cross functional processes within marketing peer, sales and account management to ensure a consistent experience across channels and funnel stages.
Who you are:
- We prefer that you have a university degree in Marketing, Business, IT, Communications, or equivalent.
- Possess deep knowledge of marketing automation - in theory and practice - ideally with experience of working with one of the large MA solutions (e.g. Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo).
- Hands-on solid experience in CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Have a passion to work operationally and in tight cooperation with the different dimensions of marketing.
- Extensive API and integration experience in data analytic platforms and data visualization tools such as Google Analytics, Qlik Sense, Tableau, etc.
- Strong business acumen and capabilities to deeply understand the connection between business strategy and technology and its relation to commercial growth.
- A motivated multi-tasker, have an eye for detail and thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- A world-class communicator with a creative and conceptual mind.
- As we are a global company operating on multiple markets, being fluent in English is a requirement. Swedish is a bonus.
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
Making the world prettier, one pixel at a time.
Creativity is all about ignoring boundaries and letting your mind go.