At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 300+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Office Management at Trustly:
Our Office team plays a large part in making Trustly such a great place to work. We always strive to create a warm and positive atmosphere across all of our offices, both for our colleagues and guests. While the Head of Office Management is based in Stockholm, members of the team are spread across our European offices. We are a small but fun team that values details and knows how to leave a lasting impression.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly organized and responsible Office Assistant to join our growing team in Malta. In this position, you will perform clerical tasks, general administration duties and support the office in its day to day needs. The chosen candidate will start by working a minimum of 10 hrs a month, which could increase in the future.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain a presentable reception area and warmly welcome visitors
- Create an orderly office environment
- Oversee general office duties including but not limited to organizing company meals and handling mail
- Manage appointment bookings on a day-to-day basis
- Book travel and accommodations for staff
- Assist other departments with administrative needs
Who you are:
- You have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience working within office administration
- You have a warm personality and are focused, meticulous and smart
- You have a positive attitude and are eager to learn
- You are a team player
- You are able to work under pressure and without compromising the quality of your work
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- You are comfortable with Microsoft Office
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
At Trustly, everyone brings something unique to the table. As a team, there's really no limit to what we can accomplish.