At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process nearly 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 200+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Office Management at Trustly:
Our Office team plays a large part in making Trustly such a great place to work. We strive to always create a warm and positive atmosphere across all of our offices, both for our colleagues and guests. While the Head of Office Management is based in Stockholm, members of the team are spread across our European offices. We are a small but fun team that values details and knows how to leave a lasting impression.
About the role:
In this position, you will perform a variety of different tasks, carry out general administration duties and support the office and its employees in day-to-day needs. This will include assisting our Office Manager and Executives in ensuring the office runs smoothly and is kept in mint condition. You will report to the Office Manager in Stockholm and be part of a strong, international team of seven colleagues.
What you'll do:
- Warmly welcome external visitors at the front desk
- Prepare and present a continental breakfast
- Maintain and improve the quality of the office, kitchen and bar area
- Prepare and tidy up meeting rooms
- Manage purchasing of food and beverages
- Keep track of and manage the office supplies storage
- Handle email correspondences internally regarding meetings, reminders, congratulations, etc.
- Manage travel arrangements for employees
Who you are: