At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 210+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Office Management at Trustly:
Our Office team plays a large part in making Trustly such a great place to work. We always strive to create a warm and positive atmosphere across all of our offices, both for our colleagues and guests. While the Head of Office Management is based in Stockholm, members of the team are spread across our European offices. We are a small but fun team that values details and knows how to leave a lasting impression.
About the role:
As Office Coordinator/Receptionist, you must be a flexible, service-minded doer who can prioritize tasks. In this position, you’ll make a friendly first impression by welcoming external guests to our office. You’ll also perform clerical tasks, general administration duties and support the office in its day-to-day needs.
What you’ll do:
- Carry out and maintain the quality of the reception, including welcoming visitors
- Prepare meeting rooms, making sure they are neat and tidy
- Oversee general office duties, including organizing company meals, handling mail and booking travel and accommodations for the employees
- Manage appointment bookings on a day-to-day basis
- Assist with planning in-house and off-site activities, like staff events and conferences
- Assist other departments with broader administrative duties as needed and keep employee information updated
Who you are:
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
At Trustly, everyone brings something unique to the table. As a team, there's really no limit to what we can accomplish.