At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process nearly 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 200+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Office Management at Trustly:
Our Office team plays a large part in making Trustly such a great place to work. We always strive to create a positive and professional atmosphere across all of our offices, both for our colleagues and guests. While the Head of Office Management is based in Stockholm, members of the team are spread across our European offices. We are a small but fun team that values details and knows how to leave a lasting impression.
About Office Manager the role:
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring great service to all our guests, as well as our employees. You will have a team of three Office Assistants and report directly to our Head of Office Management. Our Office team plays a vital role in making Trustly a great place to work and maintaining our great culture, and the Office Manager will take initiative in these areas.
This role is parental leave cover for 12 months.
What you and your team will do:
- Manage all internal office affairs, making sure things run smoothly day to day
- Assist the Management team in booking meetings and arranging travel
- Ensure guests and employees receive a high level of service
- Coordinate on-boarding/off-boarding
- Act as first contact for office employees
- Manage office budget
- Develop the local Office team
- Support Head of Office Management with projects both locally and internationally
- Manage internal and external events together with Head of Office Management
- Manage conference area
- Be responsible for security in the office together with the team
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Handle purchases and procurement
Who you are:
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
At Trustly, everyone brings something unique to the table. As a team, there's really no limit to what we can accomplish.