Are you a service-minded person who believes in the importance of the first impression? Join us as our new Office Manager!
At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is fast, simple and secure. Today, we support 29 European countries and our payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.2 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 170+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Office Management at Trustly:
Our Office team plays a large part in making Trustly such a great place to work. While the Head of Office Management is based in Stockholm, members of the team are spread across our European offices. We are a small but fun team that values details and knows how to leave a lasting impression.
About the role:In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring great service to all our guests, as well as our employees. You will have a team of two office assistants and report to our Head of Office Management. Our Office team plays a vital role in making Trustly a great place to work and maintaining our great culture, and the Office Manager will take initiative in these areas.
What you and your team will do
- Manage all internal office affairs, making sure things run smoothly day to day
- Ensure guests and employees receive a high level of service
- Coordinate on-boarding/off-boarding
- Act as first contact for office employees
- Manage office budget
- Develop the local Office team
- Support Head of Office Management with projects both locally and internationally
- Manage internal and external events together with Head of Office Management
- Be responsible for security in the office together with the team
- Handle purchases and procurement
- Assist the Management team in booking meetings and arranging travel
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of working experience and 1 to 2 years of experience as an Office Manager and/or Executive Assistant, with team lead responsibilities
- You have a true “service soul,” always aiming to exceed expectations
- You are a great coordinator, with an eye for detail
- You are creative and never reluctant to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- You can motivate others and lead by example
- You are fluent in Swedish and English
- You probably come from the hospitality sector, but most importantly, you have the instinct needed to provide great service and thrive on making things happen