At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 300+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the prioritization and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyze market fit, and set the product vision and strategy.
The department is made up of about 60 people, divided into three main teams: Product Development, Product Management and Product Operations. We work closely with developers to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market.
Product Operations is a highly dynamic team with 10 persons and we focus on deliver with excellence. Are you a person that like to deep dive and investigating system logs? Come join us!
Together we make sure to create a fun work environment that make us love going to work.
About the role:
As an Operations Analyst you will be a part of the Product Operations team together with at least two more Operations analysts. You will be part of making sure the whole Trustly system is up and running. With that said you will ba part of the heart of Trustly.
What you'll do:
- Perform system monitoring and act when necessary
- Troubleshoot problems by looking into logs, backoffice and using SQL queries
- initial diagnosis and prioritization of all incidents
- Provide required notifications and updates on all incidents
- Escalate incidents to Incident coordinator/Incident manager
- Work together with team to suggest continues improvements and strive for excellence
Who you are:
- You are in the beginning of your career, if you have experience from a similar role within Operations or 2nd line Support it will be considered a plus.
- A plus if you are familiar with JIRA and Desk or similar ticketing tools
- Fluent in English is a must
- You’re good at multitasking and enjoy being part of a dynamic environment
- interest in investigating logs regarding system events with a desire to understand how the small pieces fits in to the bigger picture