At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 5 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 230+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Finland, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the prioritization and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyze market fit, and set the product vision and strategy.
The department is made up of about 60 people, divided into three main teams: Product Development, Product Management and Product Operations. We work closely with developers to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
About the role:
As an Operations analyst you will be a part of the Product Operations team together with at least two more Operations analysts. You will be the ones making sure the whole Trustly system is up and running.
What you'll do
- Perform system monitoring and act when necessary
- Troubleshoot problems by looking into logs, backoffice and using SQL queries
- By using our internal backoffice tool, make sure we are using other alternatives when we are experiencing disturbances.
- Ensure that the detection, initial diagnosis and prioritization of all incidents are effectively and consistently applied
- Provide required notifications and updates on all incidents within established service levels
- Ensure resolution on smaller incidents within tech
- Escalate incidents to Incident coordinator/Incident manager
- During weekends and nights, act as Incident Coordinator
- Dispatch tickets within Tech and Product
- Form a part of a response team, available 24/7
- User management in Internal systems
- Ensure that Incident Management KPIs are recorded and their targets are met
Who you are
- You have 1+ year of experience in similar role within Operations or 2nd line Support preferably within the payment or gaming industry.
- You’re familiar with JIRA and Desk or similar ticketing tools
- Fluent in English; Swedish is a plus
- You’re good at multitasking and prioritizing especially in high-stress situations
- If you don't have experience in investigating logs and such, then it is important that you have the ambition to become great at this.