At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 300+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the prioritization and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyze market fit, and set the product vision and strategy.
The department is made up of about 60 people, divided into three main teams: Product Development, Product Management and Product Operations. We work closely with developers to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
About the role:
Operations Specialist means that you will be one of the investigating gurus in our team. You love problem-solving and can easily master both the technical, as well the business parts of Trustly. You will be part of making sure the whole Trustly system is up and running. With that said you will ba part of the heart of Trustly.
Product Operations is a highly dynamic team with 10 persons and we focus on deliver with excellence. Are you a person that like to investigation and sort out problems? Come join us! Together we make sure to create a fun work environment that make us love going to work.
What you will do:
- Create and improve SQL queries used by the Operations Analyst during incidents
- Investigate various problems within our system, either to be fixed within the team or through assistance from the tech department
- Help write demands for new technical tools needed in our monitoring and incident response
- Create and monitoring views and write/modify alerts in our alerting system
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation
Who you are:
- Knowledge of PostgresSQL - querying and retrieving data from the database
- Proven ability to identify, analyze and solve problems with attention to detail
- A team player with a can-do attitude, you’re willing to help wherever needed
- As we operate on various markets, fluency in English is a must; other languages are a bonus
- Knowledge of monitoring tools, such as Prometheus, Grafana & Panopta, is a bonus!