At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is as easy as sliding cash across the counter. Today, we cover 29 European countries, with more markets on the way, and our B2B payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.2 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 200+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the prioritization and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyze market fit, and set the product vision and strategy.
The department is made up of about 60 people, divided into three main teams: Product Development, Product Management and Product Operations. We work closely with developers to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
About the role:
Operations Specialist means that you will be our investigating guru in the team. You love problem solving and to know a lot about both the technical part as the business part of Trustly.
What you’ll do:
- Create and improve SQL queries used by the Operations analyst during incidents
- Investigate various problems within our system to either fix within the team or ask for assistance by tech
- Help write demands for new technical tools needed in our monitoring and Incident response
- Create monitoring views and write/modify alerts in our alerting system
- Help out with the monitoring when needed
- Create and maintain technical and operational documentation
Who you are:
- Knowledge so that you can create, modify and execute Postgres SQL database queries to retrieve and analyze data
- Proven ability to identify, analyze and solve problems with attention to details
- A team player with a can-do attitude, you’re willing to help wherever needed
- As we operate on various markets, fluency in English is a must; other languages are a bonus