At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is fast, simple and secure. Today, we support 29 European countries and our payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.5 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 160+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
About the role:We are looking for a Paralegal to join our Compliance department. As a Paralegal, you will report to Trustly’s Compliance Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in the compliance world and join a rapidly expanding business!
What you’ll do:
- Communicate and coordinate with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Perform various administrative tasks, filing forms and applications, corresponding with external parties, compiling documentation ahead of meetings, etc.
- Conduct sample checks and other compliance activities
- Respond to inquiries from regulatory agencies and other external parties
- Assist in producing and updating training material/presentation for staff
- Track and monitor ongoing matters through completion
- Draft and edit letters, reports, memos and other communications, both internal and external
Who you are:
- You have a Paralegal certificate and/or a couple years of equivalent experience from a regulatory environment. Alternatively, you have recently graduated with relevant diploma/degree and wish to gain experience within regulatory compliance
- A team player with excellent time management skills and the ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
- A quick learner who is comfortable taking ownership of given tasks and working independently
- You possess strong organizational and administrative skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong clerical and computer skills
- You are fluent in both Swedish and English
- Previous administrative experience in general and experience from regulatory compliance in particular is strongly preferred