At Trustly, we envision a world in which making account-to-account payments in an online retail environment is fast, simple and secure. Today, we support 29 European countries, and our payment solutions attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. We process €5 billion in payments annually, and today we process more than 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 215+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Malta, Germany, Spain, and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry, and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Partner Team at Trustly
The Partner Team is responsible for signing up and managing the growth of Trustly’s Partner Network, comprised of Payment Service Providers (PSPs) of all sizes who resell Trustly’s services to merchants. Trustly has recently made a strategic decision to invest significantly in the Partner channel, and is staffing up to bring on additional partners and to help these partners be successful at selling Trustly. As such, the Partner Team and Partner Channel are expected to significantly contribute to Trustly’s already high growth in the coming years.
This small but growing department is currently made up of 5 people based around Europe. We frequently travel to meet with current and potential partners across Europe, attend relevant industry events, and check into the Stockholm headquarters while working closely with our colleagues in Sales, Account Management, Integrations, Product, Legal, etc.. Given Trustly’s strategic focus on selling via Partners, we expect the Partner Team to increasingly be the growth engine of Trustly and to be the center of attention and investment!
About the role
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking for a highly motivated Partner Account Manager to join one of our growing offices. This position will be critical in building long-term relationships with international partners (PSPs) of all sizes. You’ll work closely with our Sales and Technical specialists as well as our Merchant Account Managers.
The role comprises three main areas of focus
- Partner Revenue Generation
- Serve as main Trustly point of contact for Trustly Partners in your portfolio, delivering expertise and guidance to Partners as they craft and execute a comprehensive, global payments strategy
- Consult partners on how to grow their business using Trustly’s products
- Grow and manage a portfolio of Partner relationships of Trustly’s Payment Service Provider (PSP) partners in order to meet revenue growth targets
- Develop and prioritize partners’ product/service requests
- Gather Partners’ feedback from the market regarding Trustly’s offering, evaluate changing Partner needs, and communicate these to relevant Trustly departments for action
- New Partner Acquisition
- Identify, meet with and sign up new Trustly Partners identified as important to your assigned geographic region
- Ensure newly signed Partners get off to a strong start as Trustly Partners and quickly begin generating transaction volume and revenue
- Manage the ongoing relationships with newly signed Partners as part of your Partner Account Manager portfolio
- Contribute to Trustly’s thinking and market knowledge within the overall context of Trustly’s Germany growth strategy
- Partner Channel Process Improvement
- Coordinate, manage and execute internal projects pertaining to Partners
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and practices impacting the success of the Partner channel
- Work with multiple departments to identify new types of Partners who can help us to distribute Trustly’s increasing suite of payment and information services
- Contribute knowledge and experience from previous work to help Trustly successfully enter into new markets and product areas
- Regularly interact with and train colleagues across the company regarding how best to drive further growth via the Partner Channel
The ideal candidate will possess
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
No matter how busy things get, there's always a reason to smile around here!
Trust me, Trustly inspires!