At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process nearly 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 200+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Business Specialist team at Trustly:
The Business Specialist team is a newly created team within Commercial Strategy. It provides the vital link internally between Commercial and Product teams, but also externally between Trustly and merchants’ own product departments. We will be building out a team to cover each of our verticals.
About the role:
As a Partner Business Specialist, you will be focused how to optimize Trustly’s relationships with its Partners from a technical perspective but within a Commercial context. Tasks will include mapping out Partner platforms and integrations, supporting the Partner team with new and existing Partners through in-depth technical knowledge of Trustly’s products, and helping to shape Trustly’s product development for the Partner channel. This will require working across different teams within Trustly, as well as building relationships with Partners’ product owners. To be successful in this role, you likely have a background working at a large PSP, with an understanding of what Partners need from a payment method and how we can provide the optimal solutions for them and ultimately their merchant base. Frequent travel to Stockholm, where our Product and Integration teams are located, is required.
What you’ll do:
- Develop an in-depth technical knowledge of Trustly’s Product offering
- Understand Partners’ technical characteristics and requirements, including mapping platforms and gateways, integration processes and product functionality
- Articulate Trustly’s Commercial value proposition for different types of Partners
- Provide technical sales support for Partners to all Commercial teams
- Oversee and help to manage Partner integrations, though you won’t be doing any technical integrations
- Build strong internal relationships with the Product and Integrations teams, providing input on how to optimize and prioritize Trustly for the Partner channel
- Be the initial Commercial point of contact for all technical questions from Partners about Trustly’s products
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a Product-related role at a large PSP, with a preference for prior experience in Implementations, Business Solutions, Integrations, Product Development or similar
- You have a deep understanding of how PSPs are structured and operate, especially from a technical perspective
- Ability to articulate complex details in an easy-to-understand manner that is suitable for your audience
- You’re comfortable discussing technical information but also have strong commercial acumen
- Strong willingness to learn and are a good communicator and a keen self-starter
- Fluency in English is a must; other languages are a bonus!
Ooops, an error has occurred. Please try again.
We ran an internal Hearthstone tournament with prizes and a commentator. How cool is that?