At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products, available in 29 European countries, attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process nearly 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 200+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the prioritization and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyze market fit, and set the product vision and strategy.The department is made up of about 60 people, divided into three main teams: Product Development (Tech), Product Management and Product Operations. We all work closely together to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as with various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
About the role:
As a Product Analyst, you will be in the center of the action where Tech meets Commercial. You will be working closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, development teams and other stakeholders; helping to make sure that the product development is in line with our business vision and strategy. You will know all the nitty gritty details about our products and be the go-to-person for finding answers to detailed questions.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and analyze performance of our products and create reports to educate the rest of the organization
- Perform testing, analysis and research of Trustly’s products, which will be input to the prioritization of the development teams’ backlog and the company’s product roadmap
- Research and analyze the payment landscape and competitor products, and stay up-to-date with the latest market trends
- Evaluate business strategies, execute ad hoc analyses and suggest product improvements
Who you are:
- To be successful in this role, you are a problem solver, have an eye for detail and are focused and structured in your work
- You probably have a university degree in engineering, business or equivalent and have approximately 2 to 3 years of previous experience in an analyst role
- As we are a tech business at our core, you have an genuine interest in technology, financial technology and/or payments
- For this role it i essential that you have strong project managements skills and used to driving project from start to finish
- SQL knowledge is a plus as collecting data from our database is part of the job
- As we operate on various markets, fluency in English is a must; other languages are a bonus