At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 350+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Örebro, Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland, UK, The US and in Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
The Product OBeP team ensures our pay-in and pay-out products work as they should and stays in front of the evolution curve in payments. The team is part of Trustly’s Product function and consists of Product Owners, who are responsible for the products; Product Specialists, who work with our tech teams to build and maintain the products; International Expansion members, who are responsible for the rails and preparatory work of our geographic expansion; and Product Analysts.
The Product function defines the roadmap, sets priorities and specifies features of Trustly's products, forming a central part of the company. Apart from working closely with the Tech department to develop and enable new products or features within existing products, we also collaborate with the Commercial team to secure optimal pushes of our products. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board. We're based in Trustly's beautiful Stockholm office but do travel regularly to our other offices mainly within Europe.
About the role:
As a Product Analyst, you will be in the center of the action where product/tech meets business. You will be working closely with product managers, product owners, development teams and other stakeholders, helping to make sure that product development is in line with our business vision and strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and develop the Expansion function
- Maintain and develop routines and processes for keeping inventory of test accounts, aligned with current strategy
- Recruit and manage bank account testers
- Act as first point of contact and quality control of test accounts towards Tech and Finance departments
- Facilitate building bank integrations for the development teams
- Monitor our bank integrations and the online/mobile banking landscape to identify potential improvements (e.g. new interfaces, new authentication methods, new functionality or features and/or support for new devices)
- Perform testing, analysis and research regarding relevant markets, competitors, bank interfaces as well as our own products
Who you are:
- To be successful in this role, you are a problem solver who wants to learn new things and you are not afraid to step out of our comfort zone.
- You have an eye for detail and are structured in your work.
- You are hard-working, ambitious and focused.
- As we are a tech business at our core, you have an interest in technology, financial technology and/or payments.
- You preferably have some work experience and/or a relevant university degree