At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process about 5 million monthly transactions. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 230+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Finland, Germany and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the prioritization and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyze market fit, and set the product vision and strategy.
The department is made up of about 60 people, divided into three main teams: Product Development, Product Management and Product Operations. We work closely with developers to enable new products or features within existing products, as well as various Commercial teams to roll out our products to the market. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
About the role:
As a Product Designer at Trustly, you will work closely with Product, Tech, Commercial teams and clients, designing the future interfaces of Trustly’s products. You will set requirements and find insights by conducting user testing and interviews with users and other stakeholders. This role reports to the Product Manager.
What you'll do.:
- Set Trustly’s product design vision and strategy
- Sketch and prototype features and products
- Lead design projects from idea to shipped product
- Conduct user research and testing, qualitative and quantitative, to validate your designs
Who you are:
- Have a degree in visual design, human computer interaction, psychology or equivalent
- An experienced designer and an excellent communicator
- Feel empathic towards users and can anticipate consumer needs
- Are able to produce mockups and prototypes quickly, knowing when to design pixel-perfect and when to make low-fi sketches
- Are highly productive with a strong inner drive and sense of ownership