At Trustly, we envision a world in which people can use their bank in a smarter way, whether for paying directly from it or using it as a way to securely verify yourself or information about yourself. Today, our products are available in 29 European countries and attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process more than 3 million monthly transactions.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
We are a team of 180+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Helsinki, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product function is organized in three main teams; Product development, Product management and Product operations. Overall the Product function employs 50+ people and have full responsibility for the prioritizing and the development of our products. We’re organized in smaller teams, aligned with Trustly’s value streams, but function as a group towards the rest of the organization - in particular we work close with the various commercial teams in pushing our products to the market.
The Product function defines the roadmap, sets priorities and specifies features of Trustly's products, forming a central part of the company. Apart from working closely with the developers to enable new products or features within existing products, we also collaborate with the Commercial function to secure successful rollout of our products. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
About the role:
The AIS product will enable consumers to share personal data or bank account data with merchants in order to get better offerings. The core is to collect data from consumers’ bank accounts and create interesting product propositions for merchants and consumers. An important part of the AIS product is KYC data, something Trustly already delivers today both as a separate product as well as value add onto our payment products. Here you will be the one to make sure the product fulfills our merchants’ needs.
As Product Manager for this latest product, you will own the product vision and the strategic roadmap, both long- and short-term and investigate new features to build and drive the product backlog in cooperation with a dedicated tech team. The range of tasks will be wide and you can expect emphasis on the following areas:
- Roadmap: Form the product vision, set the product roadmap, launch innovative ideas and lead the product development of this new product.
- Product backlog: Own, specify, plan and deliver product improvements and/or adaptations, together with your development team to achieve efficiency and structure.
- Product research: Investigate needs and request from existing merchants, potential customers and end-users.
- Analysis: You get motivated by analyzing KPIs to build great product functionality as you perform competitive analysis and document the AIS landscape, research the market and market needs.
- Knowledge sharing: Inform and educate the entire company, and the Commercial team in particular, to ensure that all parties involved are properly informed and updated on the product.
Who you are:
- For this role, we see that you have a higher university degree in Product, Finance, Engineering or equivalent.
- We are looking for someone with experience from product development and proven product manager or ownership experience.
- Having technical understanding and experience working with developers is essential to be successful in this role.
- Communicating both internally and externally regarding product packaging skills comes naturally to you.
- With an entrepreneurial mindset and a good sense of structure, you have the ability to prioritize well.
- You are commercially driven with a strategic mindset.
- As we are an international company operating in various markets, it is crucial that you are fluent in English. Additional European languages are meriting.
Apply now, as applications are assessed on an ongoing basis, and together we can change the way people pay!