At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 30+ European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 350+ people with our headquarters in Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Portugal, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product function is responsible for strategically and operationally drive product development, from conceptualisation to monetisation. This includes defining product roadmap, setting priorities for product investments, detailing customer requirements, supporting the sales process, and tracking the commercial success of the product. Apart from working closely with the developers to enable new products and features, we also collaborate closely with the Commercial function to secure successful rollout of our products. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
About the role:
As a Product Manager, you will own the product vision and the strategic roadmap, both long- and short-term. In cooperation with your Product Owners you will investigate new features to build and drive the product backlog towards the tech teams. You will also build and manage your own team of product owners and product analysts. The range of tasks will be wide but you can expect an emphasis on the following areas:
What you'll do:
- Create and lead a product team responsible for: defining product vision, launching innovative ideas and concepts, and setting short and long term product roadmaps
- Ensure product planning and priorities are aligned with corporate strategy
- Detail customer requirements for new product development
- Conduct market and customer research to identify pain points and turn them into product opportunities
- Set and track relevant product KPIs to measure and follow up on product performance
- Educate your products to internal sales colleagues, customers and partners.
Who you are:
- For this role, we see that you have a higher university degree in Product, Finance, Engineering or equivalent.
- We are looking for someone with experience from product development and proven product manager or ownership experience.
- Having technical understanding and experience working with developers is essential to be successful in this role.
- Communicating both internally and externally regarding product packaging skills comes naturally to you.
- With an entrepreneurial mindset and a good sense of structure, you have the ability to prioritize well.
- You are commercially driven with a strategic mindset.
- As we are an international company operating in various markets, it is crucial that you are fluent in English. Additional European languages are meriting.
Apply now, as applications are assessed on an ongoing basis, and together we can change the way people pay!