We are expanding the product team and are now looking for a Product Owner to our Örebro office. As a Product Owner you will be responsible for planning and prioritising product development and serve a key role in creating the next generation online payment experience.
At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available in 29 European countries attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 350+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you do here will make a great impact.
About the Product team at Trustly:
The Product function is responsible for strategically and operationally drive product development, from conceptualisation to monetisation. This includes defining product roadmap, setting priorities for product investments, detailing customer requirements, supporting the sales process, and tracking the commercial success of the product. Apart from working closely with the developers to enable new products and features, we also collaborate closely with the Commercial function to secure successful rollout of our products. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board.
What the role entails:
- As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the product development-related projects, acting as the link between the Product Manager, internal stakeholders and the development teams
- Responsible for the development teams’ backlogs and priorities and ensure they are in line with the set plan and strategy
- Identifying development and improvement needs to ensure product excellence
- You will collaborate with large parts of the organisation, such as business stakeholders, analysts, operations, as well as external stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with customers’ preferences and regulatory requirements within online payments
Who you are: