At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from and to your online bank account is as easy as sliding or collecting cash across the counter. Today, our payment products are available in 29 European countries and attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and online gaming. In 2016, we processed €3.2B in payments and today we process more than 2.5 million monthly transactions.
We are a team of 170+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Product OBeP team:
The Product OBeP team ensures our pay-in and pay-out products work as they should and stays in front of the evolution curve in payments. The team is part of Trustly’s Product function and consists of Product Owners, who are responsible for the products; Product Specialists, who work with our tech teams to build and maintain the products; International Expansionists, who are responsible for the rails and preparatory work of our geographic expansion; and Product Analysts.
The Product function defines the roadmap, sets priorities and specifies features of Trustly's products, forming a central part of the company. Apart from working closely with the Tech department to develop and enable new products or features within existing products, we also collaborate with the Commercial team to secure optimal pushes of our products. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board. We're based in Trustly's beautiful Stockholm office but do travel regularly to our other offices mainly within Europe.
About the role:
Trustly’s new Pay N Play product helps merchants and gaming operators streamline their sign-up, pay-in and pay-out flows with one product. The end-user simply makes a pay-in and is automatically identified in accordance with relevant regulatory demands. It relieves merchants of KYC burdens and simplifies the end-user experience at the same time. The concept has already gotten major traction in the market and we now need a Product Owner to take it to the next level.
In this role, you’ll develop the product, examine geographic expansion opportunities, carry out internal product training, gather and share information on the concept, and ensure that the concept and the components are functioning in accordance with expectations, among other things. In short, you’ll be at the center of the action in redesigning how people pay and transact online.
We look forward to shaping the way people use their bank account together with you. Applications are assessed on an ongoing basis. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Ensure Pay N Play works in accordance with set expectations and KPIs
- Collaborate with the Product OBeP team focusing on competing services and the competitive landscape, ensuring the desired knowledge level is maintained
- Maintain tight communication with the users to ensure the product remains competitive and gather valuable insights
- Specify, plan and deliver product improvements or adaptations efficiently and in the right order in collaboration with the Product OBeP and Tech developer teams
- Inform and train the whole company, and the Commercial team in particular, on the product
- Order and follow up on product reports, KPI measurements and custom data analyses on product behaviour from the Product Analysts and Business Intelligence team
- Work closely with the entire Trustly team to share excellent product insights and gather development possibilities
Who you are:
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- You are commercially driven with a strategic mindset
- You have strong technical understanding and experience working with developers
- You have product packaging skills and experience of communicating both internally and externally
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a good sense of structure; the ability to manage your own priorities is a must
- You have a strong drive and high ambitions
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills in English; Swedish is a plus but not mandatory
- You probably have product ownership experience in the payments industry or online gambling or e-com industry
- You probably have knowledge of online gambling and local online gambling legislations