At Trustly, we envision a world in which paying directly from your online bank account is fast, simple and secure. Today, our payment products are available in 29 European countries and attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process more than 3 million monthly transactions.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
We are a team of 180+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About the Product team at Trustly:
The Product team ensures our pay-in and pay-out products work as they should and stays in front of the evolution curve in payments. The team is part of Trustly’s larger Product function and consists of Product Owners, who are responsible for the products; Product Specialists, who work with our tech teams to build and maintain the products; International Expansion members, who are responsible for the rails and preparatory work of our geographic expansion; and Product Analysts.
The Product function defines the roadmap, sets priorities and specifies features of Trustly's products, forming a central part of the company. Apart from working closely with the Tech department to develop and enable new products or features within existing products, we also collaborate with the Commercial team to secure optimal pushes of our products. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board. We're based in Trustly's beautiful Stockholm office but do travel regularly to our other offices mainly within Europe.
What the role entails:
- As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the product development-related projects, acting as the link between the Product Manager, internal stakeholders and the assigned developer teams
- Assisting in managing the Tech teams’ roadmaps and backlogs in accordance with the set plan and strategy
- Identifying development and improvement needs to ensure product quality
- You will own development resources and make sure the strategic requirements are met within the team
- Stay up-to-date with customers’ preferences and regulatory requirements within online payments
Who you are: