At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products, available in 29 European countries, attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process over 4 million monthly transactions.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team of 200+ people with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany, Finland and the UK. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly:
The Product department drives the prioritization and development of Trustly’s products, ensuring they align with the company’s short-term and long-term goals. We collectively hatch innovative ideas, analyze market fit, and set the product vision and strategy. The department is made up of about 60 people, divided into three main teams: Product Development (Tech), Product Management and Product Operations.
Every product Trustly offers is built on the services and data already available in the online banks of consumers. What we do at Trustly is to bring the power of the banks’ infrastructure and services and put it in the hands of consumers. We enable your account to be used as a method of paying or withdrawing funds to in an e-commerce or gaming environment without the need of a plastic card. The future is account-to-account payments and we are the best in class!
About the role:
We are integrated with a large number of banks all across Europe to offer the best quality and coverage for our products. As a Product Performance Analyst in the product department, you will be responsible for following up on our banks’ performance and technical developments on the banks’ side. You will be working closely with our Product teams and stakeholders ensuring all details and information are well documented and in place for our development teams to expand our bank network. The range of tasks will be wide and include both quantitative and qualitative analysis, including the following:
What you’ll do:
- Monitor and analyze performance of our banks and products
- Drive and own optimization of costs and suggest improvements for product revenues
- Research and analyze the payment landscape and competitor products, and stay up-to-date with the latest market trends
- Execute ad hoc analyses and suggest product and business improvements
- Continuously evaluate banks technical developments and regulatory changes
- Ensuring our process runs smoothly in regards to any documentation or technical details needed for development teams
- Keep track of the team’s KPI and deliver insights on performance
Who you are: