At Trustly, we envision a world in which people can use their bank in a smarter way, whether for paying directly from it or using it as a way to securely verify yourself or information about yourself. Today, our products are available in 29 European countries and attract global merchants in four main segments: e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In 2017, we processed 44% of our total payment volume since our founding in 2008, which is a testament to our fast growth, and today we process more than 5 million monthly transactions.
Trustly is a licensed payment institution under supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen) and subject to a set of regulatory requirements.
We are a team of 200+ people and are headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with regional offices in Spain, Malta, Germany and the UK. We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
About Product at Trustly
The Product function is organized in four main teams; Product Strategy, Product development, Product management and Product operations. Overall the Product function employs 50+ people and have full responsibility for the prioritizing and the development of our products.
The Product function as a whole manages the roadmap, owns the product vision, sets priorities and specifies features of Trustly's products, forming a central part of the company. Apart from working closely with the developers to enable new products or features within existing products, we also collaborate with the Commercial function to secure a successful rollout and go-to-market plan of our products. Just like the rest of Trustly, we're growing at a fast pace and we're keen to bring more people on board. We're based in Trustly's beautiful Stockholm office located at Odenplan
About the role
Trustly is seeking a Financial Services Product Strategy Manager to make sure the product organization can communicate and deliver a financial services product strategy and that we’re well aligned with other Trustly functions in this focus area. The role will report into the Head of Product Strategy.
In this role, you will form a central part within the Product function as being the overall responsible for the coordination with Product Managers and Tech Management visions as well as long term direction for financial services. You will also act as a single point of contact towards the rest of the organization for product requests and tasks not forming a part of existing value streams.
What you’ll do
- Ownership of Trustly financial services product strategy and vision
- Ownership of the product roadmap both for product development and market expansion. This will require a close collaboration with the product development streams as well as with sales and account management
- Liaise with commercial teams (especially the financial services vertical) on product request and featuresKeep track of competitors, market landscape (mainly payment- and regulatory) and how customers preferences might change
- Understand how the product is performing, track trends and identify development needs to ensure product quality and in close collaboration with commercial teams decide which new features should get prioritised
- Create and send product performance report including analysis to all stakeholders
- Be responsible for creating product documentation, ensure it’s up to date and available
- Support merchant technical integration where required
Who you are